5 Reasons Weightlifting Isn’t For Everyone
Olympic style weightlifting is definitely not for everyone and it’s important to understand why it may not be for you! Here’s 5 reasons why weightlifting isn’t for everyone!
- We’re like a small gang. We hang out and talk almost as much as we lift. If you’re pretty antisocial and just hate people in general then Weightliftig may not be a good fit for you.
- Sometimes we just can’t even and if you have a problem not even being able to even due to the fact that we work so hard then weightlifting may not be for you.
- We use kilos. If you’re not interested in kiloing and you absolutely #CantEvenKilo then you’ll never understand how to get anywhere in this sport.
- No egos allowed zone. Because let’s face it, sometime kids are better than us…. And well at StoneAgeFuel BBC, we have a few of those!
- You have to like baths! Weird, right? But after that super hard last day of the heaviest cycle your crazy coach puts you through, a night in the tub with a bucket of Epsom salt dumped in becomes your new best friend!
These are just a few reasons why Olympic weightlifting may not be for everyone. At StoneAgeFuel Barbell Club it’s all about working hard and having fun at the same time!