Cilantro Chipotle Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 paleo mayo
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄8-1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Boil, + peel eggs.
- Once eggs have cooled, cut in half.
- Scoop out the yolks, place in a bowl + smash with a fork (you can also puree in a food processor to get an even smoother texture).
- Add mayo, mix well until smooth.
- Add garlic powder, salt + pepper, mix well.
- Place yolk mixture into a Ziploc bag, cut off the end + squeeze mixture into egg white halves. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Chill before serving.