Mmmm! A quick and easy treat to take care of that sweet tooth!
- 2 egg whites
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease baking pan
- Whisk together honey and egg whites
- Add shredded coconut and vanilla to the bowl, mix everything together
- Scoop spoonful of dough and roll into individual macaroons
- Drop each spoonful onto baking pan
- Bake about 12 min, until bottoms are golden brown
If you have an extra sweet tooth (like coach steph), once cooled, you can dip the bottoms in melted chocolate, then refrigerate for 1 hour.