Easy Snack: Kale Chips
Who doesn’t need a healthy quick and easy snack to take with you on the go?! Baked kale chips are easy to make and you can make your own delicious flavors!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bunch of kale
- Coconut oil (spray or melted)
- Lemon juice
- Lime juice (optional)
- Spices of choice (our favorite is garlic and crushed red pepper)
- Wash and cut the stems of your kale.
- Cut leaves down to chip size.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Grease a baking pan then lay dry kale pieces flat.
- Coat kale lightly with coconut oil (this is where spray would work best).
- Add a light spritz of lemon and lime juice.
Sprinkle your spices of choice on top.
- Bake on 300F for 30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes, or until crispy.
Make a bunch so you have some to last a few days at a time. Put in a container and take these everywhere with you! Super simple snack to help you through your day! Enjoy!