Quick and Easy: Egg Muffins
Always a great go to breakfast option to revisit every so often! Egg muffins are quick to make and quick to heat up and go in the mornings when you’re rushing out the door!
- 12 eggs
- Your favorite breakfast meat (bacon, turkey bacon, sausage, shredded chicken)
- 1 or 2 veggies of your choice (spinach, mushrooms, onions or peppers diced are the easiest)
- Flavor to your taste (salt, pepper, garlic, hot sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease each spot of a 12 count muffin pan
- Crack one egg in each spot
- Add your flavorings of choice
- Whisk all eggs well
- Add veggies and meat to each spot
- Bake 18-20 min
- Heat a couple egg muffins in the morning while you’re getting ready, grab and go!