Sweet Potato Soup
Cold weather needs warm food! Here’s an easy recipe from one of our favorites – Paleo Leap – to keep you warm!
- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Salt and black pepper
- Place all the ingredients except for the coconut milk in a slow cooker.
- Season everything to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Puree everything until smooth using a blender or an immersion blender.
- Add the coconut milk, give everything a good stir, and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve warm.