Easy breakfast egg cups to go!
A big problem people usually have with starting their morning off right with a proper meal, is time! Between needing those 10 extra minutes of shut eye, rolling out of bed, getting the kids ready for school… Most of us forget to take care of ourselves. So we run out the door without properly fueling for the day!
Breakfast is one of the easiest meals to prepare ahead of time and this recipe from Paleo Leap just made it a whole lot easier! Grab and go!
Jalapeno – Bacon Egg cups
- 10 large eggs
- 12 bacon slices, half cooked
- 4 jalapeño peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, coconut milk, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste, and whisk until well combined.
- Take out your muffin tin, and line each muffin cup with a slice of bacon.
- Fill each hole with the egg mixture, and top with diced onion, bell pepper, and jalapeño.
- Place in the preheated oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.