5 tips on seeing which gym is the best fit for you.
Finding a good gym that fits your goals and matches your personality is often a difficult task and can be very challenging if you don’t know what to look for. Read on for five tips from StoneAgeFuel Fitness designed to help you find a gym that fits you and your goals!
1) Look at all the websites of potential gym owners. Is it professional? Well written? Does it answer your questions? These are all good indicators of the level of professionalism that you will experience in the gym itself.
2) Check social medias channels for each potential gym. Do they post relevant content that interests you? Pictures that you can see yourself being part of and that looks like fun? Or is it intimidating and scary? This is a great showcasing of what the culture of the gym will be like.
3) Call the gyms that you’re interested in and talk to them. They should be ready and prepared to answer all of your questions and be willing to invite you in the gym to talk and get an idea of what your goals are.
4) See what their intake process looks like. Do they invite you in for a 1-on-1 session before starting any programs? This is a very important step as it gives the coaches a good idea of what your goals are and where you want to be. This should also include a fitness assessment.
5) Does the gym offer a fundamentals program? Or do they just let you try out a class or offer a free 2 week trial in group classes? Not offering a fundamentals program to properly develop and teach the necessary movements can lead to an unsafe and less effective experience in group classes.
At StoneAgeFuel Fitness we strive to offer the most professional training experience available. Your experience will always start with a free 1-on-1 introductory training session and move on from there based on your goals an abilities.